Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wanna scrap?

I managed two this morning, both for challenges on the JB forum The first is for a challenge set by Sue "So RIBBONS is the theme of this challenge not a few!!! LOTS we want you to create something using LOADS OF RIBBON hence the title RIBBONS GALORE - lets face it you can never use enough!"

The photos on the page above were from my parents' golden wedding anniversary/renewal of vows in October last year. Papers used were Je T'aime by My Minds Eye (I adore this paper at the moment) the 50 years was cut from Bazzill Bling using a Robo template downloaded from UK Scrappers last year. I have forgotten which clever person made this template but if it was you then I am very grateful-thank you. I put one of the readings from the ceremony inside the seed stick book with the date on, and the page was finished with one of these amazing flowers from this clever lady
It isn't as good as the ones she makes but I'm quite pleased as it was my first time. I added a bit of bling to the flower centre and the large photo.
My next page is another from our wedding. This was for another challenge on Just Bex but this time it was set by Lis. For this one she says "Lets get you in the mood for valentines... ...this next challenge is a nice easy one. Your theme is LOVE You can choose to make a card (1 point) or alter something (2 points) or a LO (3 points) but the word Love needs to appear on your project please". I'm getting there slowly with our wedding scrapbook album. We have about 300 photos from our day including our 'proper' wedding album so it's quite difficult choosing which ones to use.

I think the patterned paper is Creative Impressions. The large heart is cut using Sizzix heart dies #1 and #2 and the back of a notepad. I then cut the same shape in cream card and stamped it with small gold hearts using a Hero Arts stamp. Ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis as usual. The small heart is cut from gold mirri card using a Sizzix Primitive heart die. The word love shows up better on the next two pictures. :)


















Papermania and Prima flowers have been used to finish my page off.
I spent this morning scrapping whilst waiting for a parcel to come so I could start a wedding order I was almost disappointed when the postman rang the bell!!

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous layouts

Anonymous said...

do you sleep? you are on a roll with these fab LO's

xxx

Jo said...

Well done Jackie, they're great!