Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Papercraft Essentials

DH came home this evening with my copy of Papercraft Essentials and I was thrilled to see my 'runner up' card in it. Up until now I didn't know which of my cards had been chosen and I couldn't remember which ones I'd sent in!! Anyway, it is there (middle right), in print and I can't stop smiling.......it's like winning all over again (or should I say runner upping!!)and this is the card in the flesh
Paper and image are both Pink Petticoat (thanks Liz).

8 comments:

Annie said...

Congratulations!

Anna said...

Congratulations Jackie. Your card is beautiful. It has been a good month for both of us in PE magazine!

Jo said...

Well done Jackie!

SueH said...

Congratulations Jackie,

Great card, well done.

My Paper World said...

Congratulations! Your card is gorgeous!

Liz Armstrong said...

Congratulations Jackie! It's a fabulous card. And it's pink too! I love it : )

Liz
xx

Marlou McAlees said...

congratulations!!! well done :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jackie:)x