Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Scrap attack

Well I finally managed my scrap page for the first challenge of the year on Just Bex set by Sue
So our FIRST challenge for 2008 is a Scrappin' one We would like a LO - at least 8 x 8 - showing your 2007 highs or lows or whatever depicts 2007 for YOU
and here is my page

I'm still not a very confident scrapper but I do enjoy it (and I like buying paper!) but I'm hoping that confidence will come with experience. I've been scrapping properly for about 8 months now and love getting inspiration from all over the internet including page maps. The flowers are a mixture of Papermania and Prima, the 2007 is cut on the Robo and the wording is Wingo Zingo Sizzlit die. Not sure where the spotty paper is from.
I'm now going to try to do the next challenge and have a look at the little extra as I've a couple of cards I need to make.

No comments: