Sunday, April 05, 2009

Kathy's Waffle

Sketch 2009 #8 lends itself perfectly to flowers or lollipops but I decided to do a mixture of both (just to be awkward) and made lollies that look like flowers :)
The daisy paper, on the large scalloped circle, is left over from the Patti Paper I used earlier in the week, the yellow card is from my scrap box, the green squiggle paper is left over from when I first printed a piece of Kirsty's last freebie and the main piece of green is the reverse of a sheet of stripey paper by Crate Paper. The stems/sticks are Doodlebug Paper Frills and the wording is a rub on by MSE. The Flollies ( x between flowers and lollies remember - just humour me LOL) were cut using my new circle Nesties.

Thanks for another lovely sketch Kathy :)

My card also fits in with the challenge on Stamp Something this week which is Now, on to another fun challenge! This week we want to see your Happy Easter Somethings. We realize that not everyone celebrates Easter, so please feel free to make just a Happy Something. Anything that says Happy or Happy Easter will do for this challenge!

TFL

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Great Flollies, Jackie - not sure whether to lick them or stick them in a vase though!

Thanks for using the sketch - you're in my blog candy draw!

Janice said...

Great interpretation of Kathy's sketch.

~JulieH~ said...

Oh I love this card! Simply stunning both the colours and design!

Juliexx

Unknown said...

Jackie, these lollipop flowers are fab, fab, fab. So sunny like this weekend's weather!

x

Crafting Queen said...

Fab card, love the flowers.

Erin... said...

Fun card, great job with that sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something:)