Sunday, April 12, 2009

Papertake Weekly

I took a break from wedding stationery yesterday and just made cards! I shouldn't have really as I have enough work in to last me for months but my card box is looking very bare, my shops need topping up and Father's Day will be upon us before we know it!

After five years in the wedding business I still find it difficult to balance stationery orders, card making and housework...the latter being the least important but still necessary LOL

Anyway, yesterday I made cards, I have a couple more to finish today, then I will put together 72 place cards while I help DH update the web site :) as well as posting all the challenge cards on here......I'm just glad females are made to multi task (heaven knows what would happen if I were a bloke :))

The image is one of Sally-Ann's lovely precoloured digital download images (it's actually a Valentine image LOL) from Grab-a-Doodle-Do All I did with it was add Glossy Accents to his eyes, nose and heart. I spend more time thanking Sally-Ann for making my life easier than anything. She is an absolute star and a lovely online bud :)........Thank you. Look out for some of Sally-Ann's images as stamps now on sale at DewDrop Craftz So back to my card........the paper is Under The Boardwalk by Daisy Bucket and the little silver brads are from my stash.

TFL I will be back soon with loads more cards from yesterday.

1 comment:

Mrs Mayne said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!