Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wedding invitations

The final part of this order was collected on Thursday and the bride was very pleased with them. Even now I get a little nervous when I'm delivering or having stationery or cards etc, collected. Thankfully I have never had anyone turn round and say they didn't like was they had ordered.......I think I would just cry if they did :) I must say that one of the attractions of working in the wedding field is the lovely people I get to meet and spend time with and to know that couples like your work enough to represent their wedding is one of the greatest feelings in the world :)

I made the day and evening invitations in February and this part of the stationery set, for the wedding next Saturday, included the orders of service, large and small menus, place cards, thank you cards and the seating plan. This was the first time I had used my Nesties on a seating plan and was really pleased with the outcome, as was the bride.

TFL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The wedding and Christening cards/invites etc are beautiful Jackie!

No need for rudeness is there? Grrr on your behalf!

xx