Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby baby

I got an email this morning to say that my blog has been included in an aticle entitled "101 Lovely Craft Blogs" over on the DotComGiftShop. I hadn't heard of them before so went to have a look and there are a few other names I recognise. Anyway, thanks for this Thomas, it made my day!! :)

I love making baby cards as much as I love my weddings and having found this gorgeous image at Karen's Doodles I may have to make a few spare:)

 The image was coloured with Promarkers as usual, flowers are E line by Prima and everything else is from my stash. The ribbon is actually printed with a baby image and it says Its a Boy but it's difficult to see on the pictures!

Right, back to the album, I shall be at it very late this evening as I need to get the album finished and photographed before it goes tomorrow.

Take care :)

No comments: