Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hi de hi!!!

Sorry....just felt like saying it :))

I have been at a wedding fayre all day today (surrounded by reluctant males in football shirts tagging behind theire lovely b to be's). We had a great day as always at the Holiday Inn (I love catching up with the other exhibitors too) and just want to say thank heavens for air conditioning :))

It's challenge time again on Rosie D's blog and it's still Mervi in the hot seat, here is what she has to say 

"It's DT Mervi your hostess again and this fortnight we all would like to see creations for
SUMMER BIRTHDAYS !
I'm one whose having birthday next week, but this time I will give a surprise prize to the lucky winner!
There will be Sizzix Butterfly die, Lily&Milo stamp, diamonds...
(And I'm having a little candy too in my own blog, please pop in !)

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to take part in our challenge. Leave us your link with the lovely Mr Linky and we all love if you leave us a comment,too.
A winner will be picked at random from all those that take part. Good luck!"

and my sneaky peek

We had a fantastic amount of entries last week, so thank you everyone. Let's see what you can come up with this time....leave us a link and we'll pay you a visit :)

tfl

No comments: