Tuesday, June 01, 2010

You choose!!!

The challenge this week on the ICS blog is for you to go back through the sketches here, pick your favourite and make us a new card.....easy as that :) Our sponsor this week is Bunny Zoe's Crafts and Nikki, the owner, is offering one very lucky winner a £15.00 voucher to spend in her shop.

I chose to reuse last week's sketch, #68 as it was very simple but very versatile and could be rotated any way and still look good, however I just used it as it came.

The image is by Penny Black and it was stamped for me about two years ago by a lovely blogging bud Only Joking. I keep putting them away and forgetting about them then every so often I find them again and use one. The paper was a freebie but not sure where from as it was a long time ago when I downloaded it and I didn't file it under the site name, which I usually do. If you recognise it as yours please contact me so I can give you the thank you mention you deserve. The image was coloured with Promarkers, the sentiment is from Kirsty Wiseman's first cd and everything else is from my stash.

Back soon :)

No comments: