Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rosie's reveal

We are still with Mervi's super challenge at Rosie D's and you have until next Sunday to show us your projects. I'm DT Mervi from Finland and I'm hosting the challenge for this Month, June. Hope you all can join us, as I have set some very summery challenges! This fortnight I would like to see something blue and options are fish or fishing. There is also a lovely prize up for grabs offered by Mervi herself.

My card
The image is one of Sally-Ann's from The Digistamp Boutique, (Jim fishing) and it was coloured with Promarkers, I think the papers were from Lakeland a few years ago but I'm not 100% sure and they no longer sell craft stuff so I can't check! The sentiment is another freebie from The Creative Cottage and the card candy is from Craftwork Cards


Don't forget to leave us your link so we can come and take a peep at your work.
Tfl

No comments: