Friday, June 11, 2010

Together

Strange title? I've done two challenges together and couldn't think of a title lol. I'm in the midst of making some Father's day cards for hubs to take to work so my next few posts will be 'bloke heavy' lol I'm also taking the time to join in some challenges with them.

For this card I have combined Dawn's sketch from Papertake Weekly, the very similar sketch from and the challenge for Stamp Something which is to use digis. I have mostly used digis for these cards as they are convenient and actually made two cards because I liked the sketch (and the colour combination on PTW).



 
The images are from Karen's Doodles and has been coloured with Promarkers, papers are from Stampin up, flowers are Prima and the charms and ribbon are from my stash.

tfl

No comments: