Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Papertake Weekly

Now we have a new baby in the family I thought I would make a couple of cards for the pround grandparents and the very proud great grandmother. I used my Promarkers to colour the picture so I decided to follow the
Papertake Weekly challenge

So onto our challenge for this week and it’s one we’ve had before but it’s one we all enjoy I think cos it is
In Stitches
So we just want to see some stitching somewhere on your card – that’s it!! It can be real or fake / faux / doodles. Tis up to you :)
This one is for DH's mum.
 
 The image is by Chris Dark and is available from the Sketching Stamper My image was coloured with Promarkers and my stitching was done with a fine tipped Berol pen. the ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis, flowers are Prima, Card Candy is from Craftwork Cards, charm from stash.

Tfl :)

No comments: