Friday, June 11, 2010

Passion

For Promarkers have 'pink birthdays' as their theme for this week and it just so happened that yesterday was the birthday of a very special friend of mine and I made her a pink card. I bought a kit from Create and Craft a couple of months ago, this being the first I've ever bought and is probably be the last. The quality of the card is lovely, as are the colours but I just can't get my head round using a kit...I feel a bit of a fraud lol This is what was in the kit, note that there are no envelopes!!!

 and this is what I did with it


My chocolate and strawberry cake image is from Sassy Cheryl and is coloured with Promarkers, the verse is one I've had for ages, the flowers are Prima, sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and the ribbon and gems are from my stash. I used a Martha Stewart punch to edge the 'support bar' at the bottom. Annette liked it and the little gift card with her prezzie :)


Thanks for looking, back soon.

No comments: