Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Secret Crafter

"This week's challenge has been set by the lovely Victoria and she has chosen her challenge with Wimbledon  in mind. She has chosen a theme of:-
Now this can be actual strawberries or just a colour combo for inspiration - it's up to you."
 
I chose to go with the fruit instead of just the colour....far tastier :)
I can't find where the image is from. On my old lap top I had all my digi images in folders under the name of the artist. When I started reloading all my data onto this machine, half of the names seem to have disappeared for some strange reason, so if it is your image, I am truly sorry. The image was coloured with Promarkers, the large piece of pink paper is from Stampin Up and everything else is from my stash.

Thanks for looking x

No comments: