Friday, June 04, 2010

Thank you teacher

The Passion For Promarkers' challenge this week is "books" which has been chosen by the new DT member, Andie.
The theme can beinterpreted by using an image that has a book on it, an image inspired by a book title, pages from a book as backing paper etc, just make sure you use your promarkers to be included in our prize draw.

As it's getting near to that time of year again, the end of the school year, I thought I would make a start on Thank you cards for the teachers!


 Papers are K & Co, the image is from Some Odd Girl coloured with Promarkers, I don't know where the book pile is from (I found it on a memory stick!!), flowers are Prima e line and ribbon roses are part of my PE magazine prize. The beautiful frilled lace is from my stash and the sentiment was done on the lap top.

Thanks for looking. Will be back tomorrow with a couple more cards but not before I've been for a pedicure in the morning :))

No comments: