Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Card sketches

Challenge time again over on the ICS blog and we have another one of Dawn's great sketches.

I'm afraid I don't know where the image came from, but if you do then please let me know so I can credit the artist properly. I coloured the iomage with my trusty Promarkers and added gems to the centre of the flowers. Papers are from Stampin Up and my scrap box and the sentiment is a Crate Paper rub on. I really need to source more of these as I love them and my previous supplier has stopped selling them :(

I am working on a commissioned album at the moment and thought I would also use this week's sketch for one of the pages too. It's not something I've done before but am pleased with the page!

Papers are from Making Cards magazine (they seem to be lasting for ever as I used them on quite a few Father's Day cards too) and Pink Petticoat, the flowers are eline from Prima and the ribbon is from my stash.

Anyway, thanks for looking and I hope you take the time to join in with us this week :)

No comments: