Thursday, January 19, 2012

Flower power

Before I posted the little notebook to Kath yesterday I made a card to put in with it to say thank you for joining in with our blog hop. Kath let me know this morning that she had received her parcel so I can post it here. I meant to do it this afternoon but I got side tracked and forgot lol.

The flower is made with one of the doily dies by Spellbinder, a bit of Tattered Florals die by Tim Holtz and Sizzix Daisy die #2. the flower and frilly borders are cut from my left overs from my DT notebook and the card blank was from Lakeland years ago. I thought I had used them all but I keep finding them. The brad and lace are from my stock.

I shall add it to Di's Snippet challenge my first one of the week (sorry Di :))

Tfl

5 comments:

Di said...

Wow Jackie - I love this card! The layers work so well together - along with the lace. Did you colour the card with DI's?

Shame that Lakeland stopped selling card making stuff (ages ago now but like you I still have some of their stuff) - they had some good ideas.

Welcome to the snippets playground - we were wondering where you were. You're next for a turn on the swings, we saved you a place in the queue!!

Di xx

Andria said...

Beautiful card, I think I too ventured in card making with the help of Lakeland too.

Sarn said...

Such a pretty card. I'll push the swing for you! xxx

MagsB said...

Oh my, how delicate and elegant this is! Very, very nice!!

love Mags B x

Elizabeth said...

Hello Jackie, this snippet card is just so gorgeous - love everything about it. Elizabeth x