Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What's on your workdesk Wednesday

This is my first visit of the year to Julia's Stamping Ground to show my desk and see what others have on theirs today. I took my photo last Wednesday morning then forgot all about it. This isn't the same picture though, lots has happened on my desk since then!

Sorry about the pants photo but the light is terrible here today.
This is my first time up after being in bed since Monday afternoon with this dreaded flu bug, as I have some cards to make. As soon as I'm done I'm heading back, I still feel awful :( I will take my lap top with me and have a pootle round the other blogs taking part today.

Back soon

2 comments:

Cardarian said...

I had a snoop around your blog - lovely cards! Your desk seems quite busy even though you have been in bed since Monday! I hope you are feeling better by now!
Hugs,
Cardarian

Morti said...

I hope you're feeling a lot better now! I'm only just getting round to folks cos the panto has sucked so much of my free time away!

Thanks for stopping by...