Sunday, January 22, 2012

Going Buggy

Well here we are at the start of another week. Does it seem a heck of long time since Christmas when in fact it was only four weeks ago!!

It is terribly windy outside which is blowing rain clouds over occasionally so I plan to spend the majority of the day in my craft room :)

So my first card of the week is for the new Going Buggy challenge. Enfys' challenge is to use

GREY, WHITE AND RED or Black,White and Red. I've used the black colour combination however my border does fade to grey (there a song in there somewhere :))
The flower 'paper' is actually a Stampin Up wheel which I have had for a couple of years and keep forgetting I've got it. I have a few of them and I could do with getting them out with the rest of my stamps. The red scripted paper is from Pink Petticoat,the flowers are Prima, the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and the gems, brad and ribbon are from my stash.

I'm also adding my card to the Cute Card Thursday - their challenge is music and dance

16 comments:

Enfys said...

Looks gorgeous Jackie. Love that wheeled panel. Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge and good luck.
Hugs
Enfys x

Di said...

Great card Jackie and lovely colour combo. Congats. on being first on the swings this week :) Di xx

Loopylou. said...

hiyah jackie!!!
this is stunning hun, I love the coupleand the colour combo
huge hugs Lou xxx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

A very stylish card, beautifully layered. Maggie #30

Deb said...

such a beautiful wedding card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
hope you are having a great weekend, Debxx

Gillian R said...

Beautiful & elegant card, love the couple image

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful Jackie.
luv
Debby

Debs Willis said...

Hi jackie, lovely card, and glad to see your screen is now sticky-free!! I managed to get glue gel all over my tea mug the other day - the joys of messy crafting!

Thanks for yoru comments on my blog

Debs x

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card
Beryl x

Cindy :) said...

wow, don't let my sister see this, she loves the colour combo and this card is so gorgeous she will want to get married again and invite you, with the pre requisite that you make her this card, personally it would be cheaper just to buy it but hey, that's my sister, LOL LOL love your card Jackie :)
sincerely follower #80

Bernie said...

This is stunning! I love the color combo and layout!
Blessings Bernie

Sarn said...

Very elegant xxx

Hettie said...

Lovely card there and always a great colour combo.

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie. Great colour combination and the layout is fab. Elizabeth x

MicheleV said...

Wow I really love your card! Beautiful...

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Lovely card & what a great way to make patterned paper :)