Sunday, January 08, 2012

Penny Black

The new challenge on the Daring Cardmaker's blog is a colour challenge and it's a lovely one. I decided on the colours for my image before I had actually seen the pallette, Mystic Meg eat your heart out!! (If only it worked with the lottery numbers)


My colours are slightly brighter but they're not too bad. I used last weeks Sketch Saturday sketch too but only because I thought it was the new one, DUR! I will make a card tomorrow with the new sketch as we have a few birthdays this month.
Image - Penny Black
Promarkers
Heart paper - Pink Petticoat
Other papers from the snippet box
The 'ribbon' was tied round some tea towels from Asda lol

See you tomorrow

2 comments:

Hettie said...

Hi Jackie. I thought I had been over to see you but no comment? Hmmn.
Anyway, lovely card and love that stamp. Well done for recycling Asda's ribbon!

Elizabeth said...

Hello Jackie, lovely colour choice for this challenge and your card incorporates the colours beautifully. Love that stamp too. Elizabeth x