Friday, January 06, 2012

Papertake Weekly

Papertake Weekly have the theme of "Anything Goes, with the option of  a new theme, so it could be a new baby, a new beginning or just something new from your stash" this week and I had a couple of birthday cards to make so I decided to join in with the challenge. Oh the joy of having internet during the day (I didn't haven't it at the shop so had to cram everything into an evening)
The Art Deco lady, by Kanban, is my new 'option'. I bought it before Christmas but it stayed in it's bag until Wednesday. I think she is quite elegant so I just kept the theme to black and white with the addition of silver mirror card (which looks black on the photo!)

I used an assortment of dies and punches to create this card

Martha Stewart border punch
Quickutz shoe and handbag dies
Cuttlebug flowers


The sentiments were on the sheet.

I am also entering the card into Di's first Snippet Challenge as the mirror card was from the 'snippet' mountain. 
Incy Wincy Designs - anything goes
Secret Crafter - anything goes
Pile It On - anything goes
Pollycraft Monday - Punches

I have a real mish mash of a day today as I need to make some DT cards and I have a photo album and a fascinator ordered so I want to at least start them.

Back soon, thanks for looking.

No comments: