Thursday, January 05, 2012

My news!!

I had a really good end to the year and a really good start to the new year as I found out last month that I was one of nine runners up in the Papercraft Essentials Papercrafter of the Year. I wasn't allowed to say anything until the magazine was published on 22nd December......and then I forgot! I was so busy with Christmas card that it totally slipped my mind.
Anyway, here is the piccies and the work I submitted



and on the day I bought the mag I also bought this months copy of Craft Seller only to open it to find out that some jewellery I made had been published and my entry was chosen as the winner and I've won a beautiful sewing box (I can finally throw the Quality Street tin away LOL)

 I made a key ring and a pair of earrings with some free beads from the front of one of the editions of the mag and I had some other green beads on my desk which were left over from another project, so I decided to make a matching necklace :)


Thanks for looking and I will be back shortly. I've decided to make this post a sticky for a couple of days so you will need to scroll down to see my recent work.

No comments: