Friday, January 20, 2012

Something blue.....

I was playing with some blue papers the other day, making my DT card with the lovely blue freebie paper from Funky Hand, when I decided to make a start on an album for the sister of a very special friend of mine. Carol was 50 the week before Christmas and wanted an album to put her birthday photos in.

I've used the sketch, again on it's side, from Kathy's Waffle Sketch File image is a See Dee stamp from years ago, it is one of my favourite clothes stamps but I always forget about it, and am going to add my page to the following challenges

Pixie's Crafty Snippet challenge as the small pieces of paper are Funky Hand snippets (I must be heading for a turn on the roundabout now :))

Anything Goes Challenge blog and their challenge this week is Anything Goes

Funky Hand - January Blues

Secret Crafter - Anything goes with blue

Sir Stampalot - Monochromatic

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

brenda said...

This is going to be a beautiful album Jackie judging by the first page.

Thank you so much for joining in our Monochromatic them at Stampalot Challenge, good luck and hope you will join us again.

B x

Andria said...

Aww gorgeous shades of blue, lovely snippet make. Can't wait to see the finished album.

cheryl said...

This is gorgeous great image love the layout bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs Cheryl xxx

Di said...

Gorgeous Jackie - and how kind of you to make an album. Yup, I think the snippets roundabout is yours next - and wait till you see my snippets offering tomorrow, there are similarities to your gorgeous make :) Spooky! Di xx

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous page Jackie and I can see the whole album will be just beautiful!
xx

SandeeNC said...

I love monochromatic schemes, they just pop! This will be a great start to your friends pictures!

pinky said...

What a lovely idea, love the cover. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

MagsB said...

What lovely shades of blue, so soft and restful. And what a wonderful gift, I'm sure the recipient will love it!

love Mags B x

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous Jackie - love all the blues. Elizabeth x

Sally H said...

such a fabulous monochromatic card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!