Friday, January 13, 2012

My favourite......

LOTV stamp is the challenge over on the Lili's Little Fairies blog which is the second challenge on the Lili Of The Valley's new challenge blog. This is the first time I've taken part in a LOTV challenge and I'm not even sure how I came to find it but I did and as I had a wedding card to make so I thought I would enter.

I don't own many LOTV stamps but this has to be a favourite, it is just so cute.

I don't know where the pink and silver paper came from as it's from the snippet box again (sorry Di, you'll be sick of the sight of me this week :))
The frame and small pink flower are Nesties and the large heart is a new one from Memory Box. I can't say I am over impressed with it at the moment as I have to layer it with card 'shims' in order to get a decent cut so it doesn't fall to pieces when it's being removed from the die! The image has been coloured with Promarkers and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

I shall be back in the morning for the Funky Hand blog hop, I hope you will join us :)

No comments: