Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kathy's Waffle Sketch File

Our new sketch challenge is live on the Kathy's Waffle Sketch File blog and as usual it's a goodun :)

I love this sketch and I used it for my DT card by turning it on it's side.
I used paper from the First Edition Hideaway pad and the sentiment is from a Debbi Moore stamp set.

We would love it if you could join us for our challenge this month.

I am entering my card into the following challenges

C.R.A.F.T challenge Celebration
My Time To Craft Your Favourite Embellishment (mine are flowers and ribbon :))
Pollycraft Challenge Blog BINGO I chose the first vertical line - Ribbon, sparkle and flowers
Anything Goes Challenge Blog Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and we look forward to seeing what you come up with.

5 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oooh that is a good'un Jackie!! a gorgeous card hun, I will have a go at this one I think!!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Tinkerella said...

Hey Girl, what a beautiful card you made! I love it!
Thanks for sharing it and playing along at CRAFT Challenge this week.
Best wishes and a big hug from Austria, Elisa (GDT Jan.)

Trimgym said...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3. Happy New Year!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Joey said...

Jackie this is gorgeous, love the flower, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

Lou Mac said...

What a gorgeous card, such bright and happy spring colours!

Thanks for joining us over at Pollycraft for our 'BINGO' challenge this week!!

xo, Lou Mac.