Friday, January 06, 2012

Sad or what!

 I hope everyone has escaped any damage from this terrible wind we've been having. It wasn't as bad today as it was yesterday but it's still blooming windy and I'm really glad I don't have to work outside!

I have so many off cuts now I thought it was about time I got them sorted so I knew what I had and whether or not I needed to cut into a new sheet of paper/card! (Heaven forbid ;)) So I started sorting all the bits out one evening over the Christmas break, as you do lol and finally finished at about 1.30 am. The stupid thing is that I have only made about three cards since I sorted them and didn't even open the drawer as I still had some bits on my desk.

The big, over stuffed folder at the front is full of white and ivory card, as is the bottom drawer of my desk.......I'm sure it breeds when I'm not in here!

I played along with the Snippet Challenge with Jules as often as I could but I will be making an even more determined effort this year to play along as I'm sure once I start sorting boxes again the off cuts mountain will grow. Di from Pixie's Crafty Workshop has taken over the Snippet challenge from Jules.

Take care, back soon

No comments: