Sunday, January 08, 2012

Less Is More

I've never taken part in this challenge before so I hope I've done it properly! The girls over on the Less Is More challenge blog are asking for Predominantly Purple on our work and this is mine. I've had this stamp for years but don't use it very often!

Stamp is by Inkadinkadoo # INK8353
Sentiment stamp is by Debbi Moore
Paper (I think is by Nitwits - it's from the Snippet drawer again, Di!)
The little purple gems are from a Papermania wheel


I think I'm coming down with this rotten flu bug which is going round. My whole body is really painful to touch, I have a temp and I'm barking like I don't know what. One of my brides has it and she came over twice during the week and again this morning when I started with it. Oh well, I will soldier on :)


Take care and thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Laura said...

This is really cute, I love the stamp. I too own it but rarely use it. Did you cut the dress out? That's a whole lot of work if you did!!