Thursday, March 26, 2009

An assortment

......of cards including a couple I made last week off my to do list.


This card is 8" x 8" and was for one of DH's collegues who is taking early retirement next month. The brief for this card had me a bit befuddled as I was told that 'he works for a rail company and is an avid collector of train sets, he collects stamps and has a silly sense of humour!' So....DH found the stamps, I found the Sooty and the train is Cuttlebug!!!
I love these images of the Flippin Men and Women. I don't have any women yet but I've had a few of these men for several months now and this is the first one I've used! I used the large X Cut oval to cut the aperture in the card and added the image to acetate before fixing it into the card. The wicket sentiment was part of the sheet and I just added the 'hill' saying, 50 and Quickutz stumps so it made for quite a quick card. The card was actually for BiL's birthday on Monday.

The patterned paper is again from Kirsty's freebies, I've had the image for years (it was stamped by a friend and I found it in a drawer!) and the card candy/jingle bells are from Craftwork Cards

Another Grab a Doodle Do download coloured with Promarkers.

More of Kirsty's paper! Image and sentiment as before but there's more deliciousness in my next post ;)).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My `gorgeous` Gorgeous cards Jackie...TFS:)♥

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wonderful cards Jackie...love all the images and papers....xx