Friday, March 06, 2009

Stamp Something

Favourite Somethings Challenge
For this week we are challenging you to create a projects inspired by your favorite something. It can be a project based on your favorite movie, song, or activity. Or use your favorite stamp, papers, or embellies to create something wonderful! What's your favorite something???
and the sketch is from the Inspirational Card Sketches blog

My 'favourite something' is yellow, my favourite colour. It's not a colour I wear very often but my favourite flowers are daffs and I love the sun :) Also, my house is decorated in various shades of yellow and cream, it's such a cheerful colour.

Paper is K & Co, image and sentiment are by Pink Cat Studio, yellow felt ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis and the gems are from my stash.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waahooh Jackie your card is `beautiful`..love that felt border..
`Thanks` for joining in the I-C-S this weekx
Have a lovely Weekend!♥

Dawn♥ said...

Super cute stamped image and I ♥ your color choice to. So springy! Lovely take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with the sketch this week at ICS! ♥

♥Dawn

Kim Costello said...

Wow, Gorgeous card Jackie! Adorable stamped image, fab colours and Fantastic take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at ICSketches! ♥ HuGs Kim ♥

Fink said...

I just love that kitty!!!! The felt to the side is so cute too!

Pearl said...

What an adorable take on the sketch !

Thanks for playing along with ICS#6

Olena said...

loved your card. thanks for playing with us at ICS.

Bev said...

Oh this is fabulous Jackie - love the colour!! So pretty. The cat is just too cute too. x

Tricia said...

this is Purrrrfect for the sketch this week **wink wink*
I love the punched corners too!

Karen said...

Beautiful card, I just love these PCS cats. Thanks for playing along with us this week.

Karen x

Erin... said...

Fun and cheery card! cute image an I love the yellow! thanks for playing along with us at SS.

Jona Panesa said...

your kitty is really cute. thanks for playing with us at ICS.

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Jackie, I love this cutie cat and your lovely colouring. -x-