Monday, March 30, 2009

Colour Create

Sharon has come up with the lovely colour combination this week and and I've loved this one as much as all the others! There is some fabby candy on offer this week but your work must be for this challenge only if you fancy being in with a chance of winning.


So, the colours are as follows


This card is another from one of my own sketches which is currently scrawled in a book. I think I need lessons in how to do them on the computer then I can share them ;) So, the image is my new Anya stamp from Dies To Die For coloured with Promarkers and Sakura glitter gel pens, frilly borders are cut using another of my new MS punches, flowers are Prima and the yummy velvet ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis and again, the sentiment was generated on my lap top. I hope you like :)

Don't forget to hop over to the DewDrop Craftz blog and take a look at the new challenge.

TFL

6 comments:

Helen said...

Very cute card!!

Kath said...

Ooh I love those punched bits! I really NEED one of those super punches. You make lovely cards,Jackie.
Kath x

Heather said...

What a super cute card Jackie.
Fabulous layout and gorgeous Anya and embellishments.
Thanks for joining us at CC.
hugs Heather xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful colours and I love the lace border.
luv
Debby

Kim Dellow said...

I love it Jackie, so pretty. Kim

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is gorgeous Jackie. I love your layout. It would be good for you to share your sketches - how about drawing them and photograping them? Anyway, love the Anya image and your lace punched edges. Thanks for making my colour choice look so pretty. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx