Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby shoes!!

I am hoping that someone who visits my blog can help me please.

I had a lady round this afternoon about Christening invitations (which I was really chuffed about as I made her wedding stationery about four years ago!) and the design she has chosen incorporates little silver shoes similar to these

My problem is that I never, for one minute, thought they would be discontinued (famous last words)! The good news is that I found two in my stash, the bad news is that I need 18!!! I have been everywhere I can think of, this afternoon and only found them once which is how I found out that they were dicontinued. If anyone has any lurking in the back of a drawer and are willing to sell them I will be more than happy to buy them off you or send a crafty swap or anything else you desire (within reason ;))

I have a couple more places to try before go back and tell my customer that I can't get them but am all googled out for this evening. I can here some of you asking why I took the order when I didn't have the stuff............well, as I said before, I didn't think about them being discontinued. They are not something I use any more so just thought I had some in my box!!

I would love to hear from anyone who could help me (and I'll be your best friend :)), my email address is on my side bar.

TIA

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I don't have any i'm afraid - but what about spraying the pink and blue ones silver?
HTH

Nikki x

Carol said...

Hi
Found ones like you have shown in blue and pink only other is at link below (I thought Mad about cards did them but can't find them there myself!!)

http://www.create-n-celebrate.co.uk/products_new.php?search=BABY&s=20

I too would have thought they were availablable still
HTH

TC

~JulieH~ said...

Hi Jackie
I've been having a search on the internet and I found some on a site called www.cindersweddingaccessories.co.uk
If you click on craft/card decor on the menu they are in this section!
Hope this helps!

Juliexx

Crafting Queen said...

sorry don't have any but hope you find some.

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about Kirsty's CD - fab isn't it?

My printer ran out of ink when I tried to print so I'm having to wait ;-(

x