Thursday, March 26, 2009

Saved the best...

......till last!

Just look what I got in the post yesterday :)

.....a fabby birthday from the wonderful Terrie Bailey, you can check out her gorgeousness here. The card can also be seen in all it's glory on the Patti Picklicious blog :) Kirsty left me a comment this morning and made my day. She said "oooh you got the first patti card - you is majorly uber famous now!" How good is that!

I really must go and sort tea now and get some more work done. I have done some this morning but I've been adding my cards to my blog since about 2.30 *oops* :)

Take care and TFL

4 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow Jackie, that is gorgeous. Kim

Anonymous said...

AW ...Jackie..how lovely..I am soo glad you like it...You are so `sweet`...:):):)
My pleasure my lovely ...
Have a lovely Evening:)♥(((hugs))))

Anonymous said...

Wow it's beautiful!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow.....this is megga gorgeous! You are very lucky...xx (hope you had a fab hol - off to catch up and see!)