Thursday, March 05, 2009

Forgot one

and forgot the 'to do' list (I wish ;))

This one isn't for anything in particular, I just had the image and offcuts on my desk before I tidied up last night. Image is Forever Friends by Papermania, flowers are Prima, the pink and orange check paper is from the Scrumptious pad by Papermania. I don't know what the pink floral paper is, I just keep finding small pieces, non of which have a name on. I wish I knew though because I love it.

On to the 'to do' list, looking even better

Cards for DD's birthday on Monday done

Nephew's 21st on Tuesday done

A forum birthday on 10th (same day as mine :)) done

DH's BiL birthday done

DH's cousin's birthday done

DH's brother's birthday

70 Thank you cards

Wedding stationery samples done

Got my new Debbi Moore design kit this morning so need to get them done too in progress

Mother's day cards

Seating plan

Save the Date samples

I am working absolutely flat out at the moment till anywhere between midnight and 2 am but I'm not complaining as I feel very lucky in the present climate to be working.

Keep an eye out over the weekend as I will sort out some blog candy. I have just gone over 500 posts and it is my birthday on Tuesday so I will have a shop around and see what I can come up with :)

Just editing this post as I've realised that this card fits with Deanne's challenge on Rosie-Dee's Today I'm wondering what do certain colours mean to you! Does a specific colour set a memory off?
When I was pregnant with my 2nd baby, everyone was adamant it was a girl; now I'm not a girlie girl at all, practically hate the colour Pink! So when Riley was born, I had a huge smile on my face and thought yay no pink :) but ever since I now crave the colour pink, I love it! Odd eh..
So my challenge this week is the colour Pink, cant wait to see what pink means to you.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

You've been soooo busy again, Jackie - enjoyed looking through all your lovely creations. Think that pink paper might be a K & Co one. x

Carolyn said...

My goodness me - how busy have you been!

Lovely cards Jake - keep up the good work :)

Unknown said...

Lovely pink card which fits in perfectly with the Rosie-Dee's Challenge Jackie!

Deanne said...

nothing better than being that busy is it :)
love your forever friend bear and especially cause its all pinky :)
thanks for joining in jackie x