Sunday, March 08, 2009

DewDrop Craftz

........are getting a whole new look, not only the web site but a challenge blog too! The DewDrop Craftz web site had major server issues so Nikki has taken the bull by the horns and used the opportunity to redesign the web site completely and I have to say, it's looking good! It is a mammoth task but she is hoping to have the shop and blog up and running tomorrow so please do drop by and give her your support.

I am honoured to say that I set the first challenge for DewDrop mark 2 and decided to use one of my sketches. Now before we go any further I must say that Van Gogh I aint!! my card actually gives you a better idea of the sketch than the sketch does LOL and I can't wait to see what the rest of the girls do with it!

I really must redraw and scan that sketch and 'unwonk' it LOL The image is one from the DewDrop web site (and is one of several very cute little animal stamps) coloured with ProMarkers, the ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis of cours (I can't remember the last time I bought ribbon from anywhere else) and the fabby papers and sentiment are the latest creation by...........KIRSTY WISEMAN from her new cd Patti Picklicious. Go and take a look for yourself, they are just stunning!

Thanks for looking, take care.


8 comments:

Kath said...

The sketch and card look fine to me Jackie. Great.
Kath

Unknown said...

Just how cute is that card? Love it!

x

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Jackie...here is the address of the Ink Pad

22 8th Avenue in New York City on the corner of 12th Street

and there is also a Michaels on Staten Island....free ferry from the same place as the ferry to the Statue of Liberty.....enjoy...I so love NYC.
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Your sketch card is `gorgeous` Jackie..Donta just lurve those papers ..Beautiful:)~X~

Chris said...

I think your sketch is fantastic Jackie, I would definitely be able to work from it. Love your papers, so pretty and that gorgeous little image too. Chris x

Hazel said...

Love the sketch and the card - the Dewdrop challenge is now on my (getting longer!) list x

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Ohhhhhh fab cards Jacky , theres something on my blog for you.

Andrea x

Bev said...

What a brilliant sketch Jackie, and such an adorable card - love the sweet little chick and pretty colours x