Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Alphabet soup!

The DCM challenge from last Friday states This week, the title says it all - I want to see lots of circles, you can decide how you use them, whether it be the shape of your card or how you display circular elements within the design and thats it, nice and simple (I hope :-)). and one of the recent challenges set by Angelnorth on CBC is called All In A Row. As the title says, Joanne would like to see rows of something on the projects and by rows, she means more than three.
Papers are from Blonde Moments and the decoupage image is one I've had on my lap top for years so I'm not actually sure where it came from! Not sure where the ribbon came from either (not doing very well here am I LOL My row and circles, for both challenges, are the SA pearls on either side of the flower brad at the bottom of the card.
My next card also fits both challenges :)
Image is Uplifting Occasions by Penny Black coloured with Promarkers, backing paper is from one of the Basic Grey 6 x 6" pads and the sentiment stamp is another one from Kirsty Wiseman's freebie download. My row this time is the Card Candy from Craftwork Cards and the sentiment circle.

My final card fro now doesn't fit with a challenge but I thought I would show it anyway as all three cards were from DD1's birthday on Monday.

That's it for now, I haven't been idle, I've just been making wedding stationery samples which have been ordered. I have a mountain of cards to make today though so should be able to fit in some challenges.

On to the 'to do' list, it's not looking too bad at the moment!

Cards for DD's birthday on Monday done
Nephew's 21st on Tuesday done
A forum birthday on 10th (same day as mine :)) done
DH's BiL birthday
DH's cousin's birthday
DH's brother's birthday
70 Thank you cards
Wedding stationery samples done
Got my new Debbi Moore design kit this morning so need to get them done too in progress
Mother's day cards
Seating plan

Take care and tfl :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely cards Jackie, very pretty indeed! x

Kathy said...

Lovely cards as usual, Jackie.

Your lists always amuse me - and make me feel like an idle moo