Friday, March 06, 2009

Woo Hoo!!

..........challenges completed on the same day as they were published :) starting with Friday Sketchers
The green paper on the left is the reverse of the pink paper. All I know is that it was in an old SA kit but not sure what it is. Not very good on this card as I don't know where the daffs are from either or whether it's a download or a stamped image. It has been on my desk since finding it in a drawer a couple of weeks ago! I do know that the page frill is by Doodlebug though :)

4 comments:

Nicole Bailey said...

Oh what a pretty card. Love the papers they are just so pretty and your coloring is brilliant!

Murielle said...

Fabulous card, jackie!!!
I like your composition, the papers and colours are wonderful.
You have beautifully interpreted my sketch.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Have a nice sunday.
Hugs, Mumur

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love your card and I need to see these flowers popping up in my gardens soon! BR-T

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card! I like those rhinestones