Thursday, March 12, 2009

2 Sketches and bonus

I'm working on a load of charity cards at the moment whilst I'm waiting for a card order to be delivered and yesterday I made seven as a very small contribution to the Marie Curie Cancer Card appeal. I managed to tie in a couple of challenges with the cards but felt quite limited as the cards have to be C6 and I don't make this size very often.

My first card is for Laura's sketch #21

I don't know where the blue paper came from (I think my mum bought it!) and there are a couple of pieces still left in my 'left overs' box.but the dots, 'ribbon' and image are all free sticker from the cover of the new Docrafts magazine!

The bonus is a sketch from Dawn

The image is from Pink Petticoat (and represents the circle on the sketch) coloured with Promarkers and the papers are Auntie Gertie's Garden and Hello Ladies by Kate Teague. I think I must have bought them ages ago in a kit!

5 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Awwww these are both darling Jackie & going to a good cause! Great work & thanks for playing!
Laura

cnelson said...

love them both! fabulous!

Joke said...

Great cards, lovely papers.

~dawne said...

Fabulous cards Jackie & thank you for playing w/my sketch this week. Good luck w/your charity.

Savitri said...

Great cards!! I LOVE the little puppy dog. So so cute!!