Thursday, March 26, 2009

My craft goodies

... bought in New York.I had been looking forward to shopping in Michaels since we first booked the holiday in New York and saved £70 from my birthday money to spend on craft goodies but I was so disappointed when we got there. The shelves were empty so there was a really poor supply of crafty goods, no papers at all, so most of the stuff I bought was ribbons at a dollar a roll! I managed to get a couple of punches (the only ones they had) but there was nothing new that we couldn't get over here.


I did manage to get the Doily punch (as well as some paper flowers and a couple of gorgeous Anya stamps) from Tracy at Dies To Die For though and what a fab service she gives. I ordered on Tuesday evening and my stuff arrived this morning. I will definitely be using them again.

My postie also brought me my new DT stamp from DewDrop Craftz. It is one of the new Sally-Ann Hancock designs and he is Eric the Dinosaur and he is just gorgeous! Take a look at the blog too as there is a prize on offer for the winner of the challenge :)

My last 'pressie' is the gift I received from my Secret Birthday Fairy (which was the same as a Secret Santa). I organised it as one of the celebrations to celebrate the 7th birthday of the Crafts By Carolyn I got card blanks and envelopes, lace, ribbons, paper flowers, die cuts and assorted tags all in greens and yellow. Who was a lucky girl then :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow look at all these goodies...
Look forward to seeing your fabbie creations with them Jackie..:)♥

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

...me too...cant wait to see your creations Jackie....xx

Nikki said...

WOW... that beats me for an expensive shopping trip...lol

Bet it was well worth it though.. the sights of NY.. Sounds like you had a great time..

Good to have you back though.. and can't wait to see what you do with it all..

Glad Eric arrived safely too.. :)