Sunday, March 29, 2009

New challenge

It's new challenge day on the DewDrop Craftz blog so a big thank you to everyone who took part and congratulations to Hazel on winning the last challenge! This week is Sarah's turn to set the challenge and here is what she has come up with


'Anything but a card'
So.. we'd like to see all your creations that aren't a card..
You do not have to use anything from DewDrop Craftz.. but would be great to see them if you do..The winner of this fortnights challenge will win a selection of 6 x 6 papers..Entries: leave a link to your creation on this post and keep an eye out the 12th April for the winner..


I decided to make a gift bag and tag for my entry this week as I received my yummy stamp from Nikki the other day and it was definitely male orientated!

I sometimes struggle when I have to make 'male' gift bags if the male in question doesn't have a hobby or is too you to drink alcohol ;) I decided that this stamp could be used for males both young and old (as in relics, fossils etc LOL) I coloured my images with Promarkers and papers used are Baby Bee by Crate Paper and Urban Window by We R Memory Keepers.

The dinosaur is called Eric and if he looks familiar to you then that's probably because you have seen him on the blog of the very talented Sally-Ann from Grab-a-Doodle-Do He can be seen and purchased, along with Lilly and Cherry Cupcake from the DewDropCraftz shop Keep calling back as there will be more of Sally-Ann's stamps available soon.

Take a look at the blog and see what the other members of the DT have come up with :)

2 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Ooooh...glad you like him Jackie.....this is a fab gift bag and tag....love it..! ...and I adore that stripey paper too xx

Hazel said...

These are lovely and so are your cards from Kathy's sketches x