Thursday, March 26, 2009

KB DCM

Tee hee.......it looks like a code for something!
The challenge is for the Daring Cardmakers last Friday which was

Cos I'm a woman!
This week it is me, Tracie, who will be setting the dare for you - and iI hope it is a nice easy one. Seeing as this weekend is Mothers Day in the UK, and I am doing the 600 mile round trip home to see my mummy, I want the focus of your cards to be the girls. It can be any style, any theme, and any recipient - as long as she is female.

The papers are all oddments again, the image is from a Whispers stamp which I bought about 4 years ago and have inked probably 2 or 3 times! I found the image in a drawer with some others so it must have been in there a while! The large butterfly was cut using one of my new Martha Stewart punches and the small one is using an X Cut punch, everything else was found on my desk!
I have a very busy day tomorrow and we are going to see Simply Red in concert tomorrow evening so it won't be too much longer before I'm in bed. I still have a bit of work to do though as I watched the Dancing on Ice final this evening as we taped it while we were away. I have to say that Ray Quinn definitely deserved to win in my opinion! My mum and dad are going to see the first night of the tour next week (sis bought them tickets for Christmas) and DD and I are so jealous. We went last year and it was fantastic to see them all live. We tried to get tickets this year and they only had them in the roof space! As you can't actually see anything from up there we didn't book :( Never mind..........it will be on telly at Christmas LOL

4 comments:

Bev said...

Beautiful card hun, the colours are so pretty x

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Kathy said...

Lovely card Jackie - those colours are gorgeous. Wjat a great way to use up scraps of paper - thanks for trying out my sketches again - you're a star

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, have fun.