Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!

...........and a lovely day it's been too. I got some new crocs and an A3 cutting mat off DH (and my trip to New York next week ;)), a craft tote off the kids, some fabby pressies of a very special friend, another good friend owns a hair and nail boutique and she did my hair for me this afternoon as my pressie and I got some lovely dosh which I am going to change into dollars to take to NY next week :) Have I mentioned we go to New York in 10 days? LOL We have also been for an 'All you can eat' Chinese buffet this evening and I am totally stuffed!!

Happy birthday also to Purplepenguin (my forum twinnie), Prince Edward and Sharon Stone.......you can see Ms Stone and I are twins just by looking at us although we're not quite identical, slightly different shaped. LOL

I just finished and posted my samples for Debbi Moore and used one of Kathy's sketches for a quick and simple card.
Materials used are as follows
green card from Crate and Bazzill Bling
Floral glitter card and stamp from Debbi Moore
Lace and gingham ribbon from stash

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you Jackie!!! Glad you had a lovely day.

What a sweet little dragon on that card. He's really quite cute.

x

Kathy said...

ohhhh I missed your birthday - sorry, Jackie :(
Glad to hear you had a good day though.

I love your card, it looks so crisp and clean, where my own version seemed "loud" - iykwim. You've got me inspired to go back and have another go!

Bev said...

Happy birthday babes, gald it was a good one. Fabby card - love that cute image x

Phree said...

Belated happy birthday wishes. Love that cute dragon card.

Fiona said...

Happy Birthday Jackie - hope you had a fab day.

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Happy belated birthday wishes Jackie :0)

Andrea xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Happy belated birthday wishes Jackie - sounds like you had a fab day and hope you have a wonderful time in New York....xx