Saturday, March 14, 2009

Challenge 18....

......on CBC is another card please the challenge you MUST USE SCALLOPS easy peasy!! I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday
The floral backing paper is from a sheet of perfumed card my mum bought at a craft fayre, the other two pieces of paper are from My Mind's Eye (I just love their papers), the flowers are Papermania and the leaves are punched. The stunning image is Vicky from Chris at Sketching Stamper I coloured her with Promarkers and added just the tiniest bit of glitter to her pony tail bands.

3 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

This is gorgeous Jackie - really stunning!! I love that image too xx

Chris said...

Hi Jackie your card is fantastic! I love how you've coloured her, so pretty and the little bit of sparkle on the bunches bands will make a nice highlight. Gorgeous papers, they're such pretty colours and the design is lovely. Hope you've had a good weekend. Chris x

COCO said...

oh very nice card !!!
thanks for joining us to .S.S
Hugs coco